Do you struggle to maintain a consistent fitness routine or find it difficult to stay motivated and track your health progress?
Having a workout routine makes it easier for you to work toward your fitness goal.
Whether you're just starting out on your fitness journey or are a seasoned fitness pro, Notion workout templates can help you streamline your fitness routine.
In this article, we'll take a look at the best Notion workout templates to help you easily reach your workout goals.
How Do You Track Workouts With Notion?
You can easily track workouts in Notion by using a variety of its features, such as tables, calendars, and task lists. Whether it is weightlifting, cardio, or yoga, you can easily create a customized template that caters to your individual fitness need.
One way to track workouts is to create a table that includes the exercise name, date, sets, reps, and weights. This allows you to see your progress over time and identify areas for improvement. You can also add notes or descriptions to track how you felt during the workout, any modifications made, or any goals you achieved.
Additionally, Notion's calendar feature allows you to schedule workout sessions and set reminders to ensure that you stay on track with your fitness routine.
Now that we know how to use Notion to track workouts, let's look at some of the best gym Notion templates.
Best Notion Workout Templates To Make Training Easier
The Notion health and fitness templates listed below will help you streamline your workout and focus on what matter the most.
1. Workout Compass – Daily Workout Template for Notion
If you're looking for a comprehensive and smart workout diary that can help you get fitter and stronger, Workout Compass may just be the solution you've been looking for.
This customizable and easy-to-use workout template allows you to track your exercises, monitor your progress, and make sure that all your muscle groups get trained. It gives you great visual feedback on your progress as you work to get in shape and stay on track with your fitness goals.
- Smart Tracking: It allows you to track your workout progress and provides visual feedback on your performance.
- Customizable Exercises: With over 32 exercises to choose from, you can customize your workout according to your preferences and fitness level.
- Time Interval + Intensity: You can set the time interval for each exercise, as well as the intensity level, according to your fitness goals.
- Muscle Group Overview: The template provides an overview of all major muscle groups, so you can keep track of your progress and ensure that no muscle group is neglected.
- Red/Green Light Feedback: The Notion Workout Compass has a great visual feedback system, indicating when an exercise is completed, when it is overdue, or when you neglected a particular muscle group.
2. Ultimate Workout Tracker
The Ultimate Workout Tracker comes with over 25 templates to help you track your workouts and personal fitness data.
What sets this workout tracker apart is its user-friendly nature, designed to make your workout tracking experience enjoyable and seamless.
It includes a workout tracker, a body tracker, monthly and yearly goal setting, and much more.
- Body Building Hub: It includes a list of exercises sorted into muscular groups and machines. You also get weight intensity formulas and a gallery view format that showcases animated gifs/images of each exercise.
- Running, Cycling, Swimming, and Stretching Hub: This feature enables you to log your runs, cycling sessions, swimming laps, and stretching routines.
- Workout Tracker: Similar to a habit tracker, the workout tracker feature allows you to track and monitor your workouts by ticking off boxes once completed.
- Body Tracker: This enables you to track your body measurements such as weight, chest, biceps, and other vital data points throughout the months.
- Monthly/Yearly Goals: You can set monthly and yearly fitness goals and monitor your progress toward achieving them. You can also create pre and post-workout routines and tailor workouts to suit your fitness level.
Get the Ultimate Workout Tracker
Also Worth Reading: Best Notion Meal Planner Templates ↗
3. Workout Tracker Notion Template
Workout Tracker is an advanced fitness database template that simplifies workout tracking. It has a calendar database where you can easily plan your daily workouts.
It includes eight different workouts with each workout consisting of multiple exercises and each exercise with its own stats to keep track of.
It also includes a meal planner with an automatic calorie counter. This way, you can input the food that you intake throughout the day and it will give you the number of calories you have taken.
The template also allows you to keep track of your weight and other body measurements.
- Workout Planner: a calendar where you can plan your workouts daily.
- Calorie Tracker: a calorie tracker with daily calorie goals.
- Weight Tracker: a way to keep track of your weight loss (or gain) process and goal.
- Body Measurements: here you can keep track of your body measurements such as biceps, chest, and more.
- Progress Pictures: a page to keep a visual track of all your progress.
- Exercise: a list with 70+ exercises (mostly weightlifting) with grouping tags. Here you can also add your goal for each exercise.
- Recipes: a list with 20+ meals and recipe links. Macro's and total calories are also included.
4. Ultimate Notion Workout Tracker – Free
Ultimate Notion Workout Tracker is a free customizable template designed to help you log and track your workouts, form a habit, and monitor your progress over time.
- Physical Progress Database: Keep track of your weight, body measurements, and other physical progress using this handy database.
- Exercises & Muscle Groups Log: Easily log your exercises and track the muscle groups they target, ensuring you get a well-rounded workout.
- Workout Archive: Save your workout routines for future reference, so you can easily repeat successful routines.
- Workout Habit Tracker: Monitor your consistency and celebrate your achievements along the way.
- Template Button: Easily create new workouts at the click of a button.
Get the Ultimate Workout Tracker
5. Health and Fitness Tracker
The Health and Fitness Tracker template is ideal for those seeking a visually appealing Notion workout template.
It includes a weekly workout tracker for pushups, yoga, cardio, gym, and other activities. You also get a daily journal to log your meals and keep track of your calories, carbs, water intake, and so on. You can also input your body measurements and keep track of your fitness progress over time.
- Weekly workout tracker
- Tracker to log your meals throughout the day including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts.
- Track carb, calories, fat, protein, and water intake during the day.
- Workout template to track time/duration, distance, sets, weight, reps, and calories burned for any kind of activity.
Get the Health and Fitness Tracker
6. Health and Fitness Workout Template
This is an all-in-one Notion fitness template that not only lets you track the workout but also comes with a meal planner.
The template makes use of gallery cards to display the information in a clean and simple dashboard.
It also includes a calorie counter that will tell you how many calories you need to lose based on your weight and age. This is a fantastic feature that will allow you to make necessary dietary changes.
- Calorie Calculator
- Weekly Workout Tracker
- Weekly Meal Planner
- Exercise Log
The template has custom icons that look great no matter if you use the light mode or dark mode.
Get the Health & Fitness template
Which Notion Gym Template Should You Pick?
The Workout Compass, in my opinion, is the best workout Notion template. It is simple and has a clean dashboard to make information from the birds eye available.
The visual feedback helps you easily keep track of workouts and motivate you to complete them.
If you're looking for a free Notion workout tracker that's also aesthetically pleasing, the Ultimate Notion Workout Tracker is your best bet.
[…] everything in a single app, whether it’s personal finance, a reading list, recipes, a gym workout, or anything […]