Are you a school or college student looking for Notion templates?
Notion is an all-in-one productivity and note-taking app that many students use to keep track of their notes, assignments, schedules, and more. Notion allows you to have different views for different purposes so you can stay organized.
It also integrates with other apps so you can import files from Google Drive, Evernote, and more without missing a beat.
In this article, we’ll take a look at the best Notion templates for students. These templates will help students manage their university life.
Let’s dive in.
Table of Contents
10 Best Student Notion Templates To Help Them Better Manage Their Time
- University Notion Templates for Students
- Non-university Notion Templates for Students
- Wrapping Up: Best Notion Templates for Students
Is Notion Useful for Students?
Notion is a powerful tool that can help students organize all of their notes, thoughts, and study materials into one convenient place.
With features like multi-device support, sync to the cloud, a feature-rich free plan, dedicated mathematical and code block, table database & more, Notion is the ultimate app to take lecture notes and organize.
Students with a school email address can get the Notion Personal plan for free that allows uploading files of unlimited size.
If you are a student and have just started using Notion, we recommend that you check our Notion student starter guide.
10 Best Student Notion Templates To Help Them Better Manage Their Time
I will first list templates for students that are specific to university and school with features such as lessons planner, exam tracker, to-do list & more.
After that, I will list general templates that most students might find helpful.
University Notion Templates for Students
University templates will have features specific to the need of a student appearing for a course. It will have management features for class schedules, assignments, lecture notes, and more.
1. University Hub by @fre_notion
The University Hub is a Notion template for students that allows them to keep everything in one location and in an organized way.
To assist students in managing every element of their university career, each section includes different views, filters, and pre-compiled templates.
It also comes with a how-to video that will show you how to get the most out of the template.
- Lessons Manager
- To-do list
- Course Section
- Exams Overview
- Professors Profiles
- Work Section
2. Notion University Template
The Notion University Template is a free and simple Notion student template that one can use to keep track of projects, notes, events, and other important class data. Students can use it to become more organized and gain more time.
- Filtered and organized course content
- Integrated GTD (Getting Things Done) To-do list
- Note progression and statuses
- Quick reminders
- Upcoming events + countdowns
- Instructor databases
3. Student Dashboard
The Student Dashboard is a simple and minimal database that allows students to keep organized notes, plan activities, archive previous courses, and track exam outcomes.
It also comes with a dedicated section inside each course that includes a helpful Revision Time Table (RTT) to help you monitor your level of preparation.
- Course section (Notes and RTT)
- To-Do List
- Lesson Planner
- Exam Tracker
- Pre-compiled Templates
4. Student Starter Pack
Students Starter Pack is a comprehensive Notion university template that will assist you with staying organized as a college student.
All the databases for organizing notes, class schedules, assignments, and deadlines are included in the template that will help students stay on track.
It also includes a video tutorial to assist you to learn how the template works and how to make the most of it.
- Class Calendar Schedule
- Class Notebook
- Linked Databases
- Calendar View
5. School Dashboard by @angelajtc
School Dashboard is a Notion student template that organizes everything school-related into one holistic, easy-to-navigate view. It comes with an Academic planner which is good for long-term planning and brainstorming.
It also has an optional course schedule page with courses organized in a board view. This is best for sorting your academics by semester or quarter.
Just like other school templates in this list, you can use School Dashboard to organize assignments, track progress, and get an overview of upcoming classes.
- Academic plan page with courses organized in a table view
- Track of your assignments
- Course schedule page
- Class notes for every course.
6. medicine By Kat D’Urzo
medicine is an aesthetic Notion template for medical students with numerous databases linked to each other. It’s not only a school template; the dashboard also has personal and work areas to manage your personal and professional life together.
- Course & Assessment Tracker
- Lecture Database + Built In Note Taking Templates
- Clinical Skills & Placement Database
- Extra-Curricular Database
- Manuscript & Abstract Tracker
- Wellness Habit Tracker
7. University Class Management
University Class Management is an all-in-one template that is designed to help university student organize their studies.
The template is very well thought out and each section contains features to manage the task efficiently.
- Brain Dump – To store all of your thoughts and scribbles.
- Exam/Assignment scheduler.
- Weekly Time-Table
- Calendar view with monthly due-dates.
Non-university Notion Templates for Students
Aside from studying, a student might be interested in other activities such as watching movies and maintaining one health and fitness. Below are some of the templates that may be of interest to students.
8. Notion Watchlist
Keeping track of your favorite movies and TV shows can be difficult. With Notion Watchlist, you can easily organize and keep track of your movies and TV shows. The template differs from other movie trackers such that it automatically retrieves data from TMDB when you enter the name of a movie or show. You don’t have to copy and paste each field individually.
- Fill in the relevant data for the movies and show automatically.
- Maintain and update existing titles on a regular basis (update properties with new info).
- Control the watch status of new episodes.
9. Health & Wellness Habit Tracker
The Health and Wellness Habit Tracker is a database template that can help you stay on track with your workout goals. The template will give you space to track holistic wellness goals, such as meditation, exercise, and nutrition. It’s easy to keep up with your health habits and chart your progress.
- Sleep (bedtime, wake time, notes, feeling of being rested)
- Food (water, food diary, indulgences, protein sources, appetite, photo food diary, meds)
- Body (weight, hygiene, pains, physical symptom notes)
- Activity (overall exercise, strength, stretching)
- Mental health (meditation, thoughts, mood, focus level, motivation, social activity)
- Energy levels
10. Finance and Budgeting
Managing your money can be challenging. It’s time-consuming and often hard to remember what you spent and how much money you have left. Fortunately, the Finance and Budgeting Notion template is here to help you stay organized and on top of your finances.
- Track all your income in one place.
- Stay accountable to your spending habits with this expense tracker.
- Keep all your bank accounts and credit cards in one place.
- Category based grouping of expense.
- View your transactions in a calendar view.
Wrapping Up: Best Notion Templates for Students
Notion as an app can be very useful for students to organize their school life. It’s a tool that students can use for capturing and organizing their thoughts, projects, and ideas. Notion also makes collaboration easy, so they can easily work on a group project synchronously.
The Notion templates for students provide a starting point for them to build their workspace without having to start from scratch.