Are you a school or college student looking for Notion templates?
Notion is an amazing tool for students. It is versatile and can be used for so many different things. Whether you need a place to keep track of your assignments, or a way to organize your thoughts, Notion can help you out.
There are a ton of different templates out there, and it can be hard to know which one’s the best for you. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best Notion templates for students. This list includes both paid and free Notion templates for students.
Let’s dive in.
Is Notion Useful for Students?
Notion is a powerful tool that can help students organize their notes, thoughts, and study materials into one convenient place.
With features like multi-device support, sync to the cloud, a feature-rich free plan, dedicated mathematical and code block, table database & more, Notion is the ultimate app to take lecture notes and organize everything.
What’s more better is that students with a school email address can get the Notion Personal plan for free which allows uploading files of unlimited size.
If you are a student and have just started using Notion, we recommend that you check our Notion student starter guide.
40+ Best Student Notion Templates To Help Them Better Manage Their Time
This article organizes student templates into different categories to make it easier for everyone to find the best template for their needs.
School Dashboard Notion Templates for Students
Dashboard templates enable you to manage everything from one page. They have various database views embedded to track various aspects of your school.
1. The Ultimate Student Hub
The Ultimate Student Hub is an all-in-one student dashboard template that has everything you need to stay on top of your student life. You get individual databases for courses, exam schedules, job applications, project management, and more.
It allows you to effortlessly navigate between all university specifics, so you don’t miss anything. Students of any level can use this template, which is meant to help them study in a productive Notion environment.
It includes various database views, such as the calendar, gallery, and boards (Kanban). With the help of this functional and aesthetic template, you can avoid switching between several other templates.
- Centralized Dashboard for easy navigation and synchronization
- Assignment Tracker and Task Manager for seamless tracking of progress and due dates
- Project Management Tool for overseeing project progress
- Subject Overview with pre-designed templates for comprehensive subject details
- Spaced Repetition Flashcards for enhanced learning and memory retention
- Automated Pomodoro Tracker for efficient time management
- Lecture Schedule for effective planning of study sessions
- Automated Grade Calculator for effortless GPA calculation
- Habit Tracker with visual graphs to track and visualize progress
- Finance Tracker with easy expense and income management
- Goal Tracker with automated motivational feedback
- Job Tracker for organizing job applications and interview schedules
💡 notionzen recommends this template. You can buy this template at an even lower price by using the coupon code “notionzen.”
2. Student Starter Pack
It is a single-page template with different databases for organizing notes, class schedules, assignments, and deadlines are included. You also get a video tutorial to help you learn how the template works and how to make the most of it.
- Class Calendar Schedule
- Class Notebook
- Linked Databases
- Calendar View
3. Student Dashboard
The Student Dashboard is a simple and minimal database that allows students to keep organized notes, plan activities, archive previous courses, and track exam outcomes.
It also comes with a dedicated section inside each course that includes a helpful Revision Time Table (RTT) to help you monitor your level of preparation.
- Course Section (Notes and RTT)
- To-Do List
- Lesson Planner
- Exam Tracker
- Pre-compiled Templates
4. School Dashboard
School Dashboard is a free aesthetic Notion student template that organizes everything school-related into one holistic, easy-to-navigate clean dashboard. It comes with an Academic planner which is good for long-term planning and brainstorming.
It also has an optional course schedule page with courses organized in a board view. This is best for sorting your academics by semester or quarter.
Just like other school templates in this list, the School Dashboard also lets you organize assignments, track progress, and get an overview of upcoming classes.
- Academic plan page with courses organized in a table view
- Track your assignments
- Course schedule page
- Class notes for every course.
5. Notion Student Dashboard
6. Student OS Dashboard
7. Student Hub
8. Student System
Notion Templates for College Students
College students have a verify specific need when looking for templates. They are interested in features such as course and subject manager, note-taking, assignment tracker, reading list, and more.
9. Ultimate Notion Template for College Students
Navigating college life can be difficult, but the Ultimate Notion Template for College Students is here to make it easier for you. Designed to turn chaos into a clear path, this university Notion template is an all-in-one solution for managing courses, assignments, and personal life with ease.
The template also offers a bonus of 12+ Notion AI prompts to help you maximize your productivity and a free Notion widget for added convenience.
- Three templates in one: the Notion Student Dashboard, Notion Habit Tracker, and Notion Daily Planner.
- Streamlined course tracking.
- Efficient assignment management.
- Concentration companion widget to help you focus.
10. University Hub
The University Hub is a free Notion template for students that helps you organize everything in one location.
Each section has different views, filters, and pre-made templates to help you keep track of every part of high school life.
It also includes a how-to video to show you how to get the most out of the template and a free Canva resume template to help you when you’re ready to graduate and start looking for work.
- Lessons Manager
- To-do list
- Course Section
- Exams Overview
- Professors Profiles
- Work Section
11. Notion University Template
The Notion University Template is a free and simple student planner template that one can use to keep track of projects, take notes, schedule events, and other important class data.
- Filtered and organized course content
- Integrated GTD (Getting Things Done) tasks list
- Note progression and statuses
- Quick reminders
- Upcoming events + countdowns
- Instructor databases
12. University Class Management
University Class Management is a very well thought out template with each section containing features to manage the task efficiently.
- Brain Dump – To store all of your thoughts and scribbles.
- Exam/Assignment scheduler.
- Weekly Time-Table
- Calendar view with monthly due dates.
13. The University Semester Assistant
14. Student OS in Notion
15. School Notion Kit
16. All-In-1 Student Template
17. Notion Student’s Index
Course / PhD Notion Templates
The following templates will help keep track of your graduation requirements, paperwork, and deadlines. They can also help you organize your thoughts and plan your research.
medicine is an aesthetic Notion template for medical students with numerous databases linked to each other. It’s not only a school template; the dashboard also has personal and work areas to manage your personal and professional life together.
- Course & Assessment Tracker
- Lecture Database + Built In Note Taking Templates
- Clinical Skills & Placement Database
- Extra-Curricular Database
- Manuscript & Abstract Tracker
- Wellness Habit Tracker
19. Grad School/Ph.D. Notion Hub
20. Computer science student dashboard
21. Academia – Academic Management System for University Students
22. Academic Research Hub
Aesthetic Student Templates
Aesthetic Notion templates are visually appealing templates that have a calming color theme. They are perfect for students who want their Notion pages to look good.
23. notion – student life planner template
24. Aesthetics Student Planner
25. Notion Student Planner – Light Academia
26. Student Workspace
27. Academic Planner – Class Home
28. Student Notion Template
29. Uni Hub
30. College Student — Notion Template
31. Student Hub
32. Modern & Aesthetic Notion Student Template
All in One Students Templates
33. Student Notion Workspace
34. The Ultimate Student Productivity Pack
Non-university Notion Templates for Students
Aside from studying, a student might be interested in other activities such as watching movies and maintaining one health and fitness. Below are some of the templates that may be of interest to students.
35. Notion Watchlist
Keeping track of your favorite movies and TV shows can be difficult. With Notion Watchlist, you can easily organize and keep track of movies and TV shows you want to watch.
The template differs from other movie trackers such that it automatically retrieves data from TMDB when you enter the name of a movie or show. You don’t have to copy and paste each field individually.
- Fill in the relevant data for the movies and show them automatically.
- Maintain and update existing titles on a regular basis (update properties with new info).
- Control the watch status of new episodes.
36. Health & Wellness Habit Tracker
The template will give you space to track holistic wellness goals, such as meditation, exercise, and nutrition. It’s easy to keep up with your health habits and chart your progress.
- Sleep (bedtime, wake time, notes, feeling of being rested)
- Food (water, food diary, indulgences, protein sources, appetite, photo food diary, meds)
- Body (weight, hygiene, pains, physical symptom notes)
- Activity (overall exercise, strength, stretching)
- Mental health (meditation, thoughts, mood, focus level, motivation, social activity)
- Energy levels
37. Finance and Budgeting
Managing your money can be challenging. It’s time-consuming and often hard to remember what you spent and how much money you have left. Fortunately, the Finance and Budgeting Notion template is here to help you stay organized and on top of your finances.
- Track all your income in one place.
- Stay accountable for your spending habits with this expense tracker.
- Keep all your bank accounts and credit cards in one place.
- Category-based grouping of expense.
- View your transactions in a calendar view.
38. Notion Resume / CV Template
39. Personal Website Notion Template
40. Book Tracker Template
Wrapping Up: Best Notion Templates for Students
As a student, you are constantly looking for ways to streamline your studies and improve the learning process. Notion is a powerful tool that can help you accomplish that. In this article, we have compiled the best Notion templates for students to help them organize their studies, stay on track, and achieve their goals.
You can use these templates to create a personalized learning system that works for you. Whatever your learning style is, there is a Notion template to help you optimize your studies.