Are you looking for the best Notion freelancer templates?
For freelancers and solopreneneurs, running every aspect of a business single-handedly can quickly lead to chaos. Without a robust system, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by administrative tasks. This leaves less time for meaningful work. While general productivity tools can help, they aren’t tailored to the unique needs of independent workers.
In this article, I’ll share the top Notion templates for freelancers to track clients, projects, outreach, finances, content and more.
How Is Notion Helpful for Freelancers?
Notion is a very helpful tool for freelancers to organize and manage various aspects of their business under one platform. It lets them create:
- Project proposals: Create templates for proposals, contracts, and onboarding checklists.
- Client on-boarding: Onboard new clients smoothly.
- Project management: Create databases to track projects, assign tasks, and manage deadlines.
- Financial management: Build financial dashboards to visualize expenses, income, invoices, and taxes.
- Client portals: Centralized place to communicate with clients and share files.
- Sales pipeline & CRM: Manage leads and deals.
- Meeting notes database: Take and organize meeting notes in one place.
Best Notion Templates for Freelancers to Streamline Their Work
Freelancer Toolkit is a one-stop solution for all your freelance needs, from finding and managing clients to delivering and getting paid for your work.
1. Automated Freelancer Dashboard
👨Creator: Rames Quinerie
The Automated Freelancer Dashboard helps you manage all aspects of your freelance business. It is designed to be your smart business assistant, saving you time and hassle.
- You can create and track different types of projects and manage your tasks, operations, meetings, clients, and testimonials in one place.
- Generate invoices and proposals, and monitor your income and expenses with monthly and yearly reports.
- Set and track your objectives and key results (OKRs), and see your progress and achievements in a dashboard.
- Store and organize your notes and decisions in a library, and access them anytime you need them.
- Plan and schedule your content for newsletters, blog posts, and social media posts.
2. Notion Freelancer Board
The Notion Freelancer Board template is a comprehensive workspace that simplifies and streamlines the work processes of freelancers.
- Create and manage projects, tasks, set deadlines, and track progress.
- Keep a record of your income and expenses, generate reports to analyze your financial situation, and plan your budget accordingly.
- Keep track of your clients’ contact information, project history, and communication.
- Schedule, create agendas, take notes, and follow up on your meetings with clients.
3. Freelance Pro
Freelance Pro lets you organize keep track of everything you need to run a successful freelance business.
- Easily monitor your client pipeline, project progress, task lists, income, expenses, invoices, and payments.
- A dashboard with a clear overview of your current and upcoming projects, tasks, and deadlines, as well as your financial health and goals.
- Showcase your work, skills, and client testimonials in an eye-catching portfolio page.
4. Ultimate Freelancer Toolkit
👨Creator: Jawad Zelmadi
The Ultimate Freelancer Toolkit helps you run your freelance business like a pro.
- Store and access all your client information in a CRM-style module.
- Create professional invoices and track when they are sent, due, and paid.
- Built-in time tracker to record how much time you spend on each project or task.
- Dedicated space for brainstorming sessions, note-taking, and jotting down ideas for future projects.
5. Client Hub
👨Creator: Hola Notion
Client Hub is designed to help you save time on administrative tasks and manage your projects and clients more efficiently.
- Track your goals, projects, and tasks in a simple way.
- Schedule meetings with your clients and take notes and action items during the call.
- Store and share files and resources with your clients in a dedicated area.
- Collect feedback and testimonials from your clients after the project is completed.
6. Notion Invoice Manager
As a freelancer, managing your invoices can be a daunting task. You need a centralized hub to keep track of all your invoices. Notion Invoice Manager allows you to easily create professional invoices and manage them from a single location.
- Track the status of your invoices in a central location.
- See the total amount of outstanding and closed invoices, and get a summary of your annual revenue.
- One-click invoice creation using a pre-designed invoice template.
- Organize invoices based on projects or clients.
7. Notion Time Tracker Template
Just like Invoices, another important tool for freelancers is a time tracker. The Notion Time Tracker lets you easily keep track of your time spent on different projects and tasks, and bill your clients accordingly.
- Start, pause, and resume your time tracking with the click of a button.
- Input your hourly rate and the template will automatically calculate your earnings for each task.
- Set a budget for each project and track your billable time against it.
- If you forget to track your time or work offline, you can manually log your hours at any time.
- Organize your tasks by projects or status.
FAQs on Notion Freelancer Templates
What are Notion Freelancer Templates?
Notion freelancer templates are ready-made templates for freelancers to use Notion as an all-in-one workspace for managing their freelance business.
What are the benefits of using Notion Freelancer Templates?
Notion freelancer templates can help you save time, money, and hassle by providing you with a ready-made system for managing your freelance business.
Are Notion Freelancer templates compatible with other apps and tools?
Yes, Notion is compatible with other apps and tools that you may use as a freelancer. You can integrate your Notion workspace with apps such as Figma, Slack, GitHub, and more, to automate your workflow and sync your data. Find the list of integrations here.