Do you ever find yourself struggling to stay on top of your tasks? Do you get easily sidetracked and end up procrastinating instead of being productive? If that’s the case, you might benefit from using a Pomodoro Tracker.
The Pomodoro Tracker is a nifty tool that can help you implement the Pomodoro Technique, which involves setting a timer for specific intervals, usually 25 minutes, to keep track of your work progress. It’s a great way to stay focused and productive.
If you use Notion as your productivity tool, then you’ll be happy to know that there are different Pomodoro Tracker Templates available. These templates can be customized to suit your specific needs and allow you to track your tasks, set timers, and monitor your progress.
To take control of your time and increase your productivity while reducing procrastination, check out our top picks for the best Notion Pomodoro Tracker Templates. They’ll help you complete your tasks on time and feel more accomplished.
Best Notion Pomodoro Tracker Templates To Defeat Procrastination
Pomodoro Tracker Templates can be used for a wide variety of purposes. Whether you’re a student, a working professional, a writer, or just someone who wants to keep up with their day-to-day tasks, you’re sure to find a Notion Pomodoro Tracker Template that’s best suited to your needs.
Best Pomodoro Student Templates
1. The Ultimate Student Hub
Want to supercharge your productivity and time management skills? Look no further than The Ultimate Student Hub Template.
This comprehensive Notion template comes with a Pomodoro tracker which is a handy tool that’ll help you stay laser-focused on your assignments and lecture notes, while also keeping tabs on how long you’ve been studying.
But that’s not all – you can also use this nifty template for exam prep, job application planning, journaling your thoughts, and even keeping track of exciting campus events.
With the Pomodoro tracker by your side, you’ll be unstoppable! So get ready to crush your to-do list and achieve your goals with ease.
- Keep track of your study sessions with a Pomodoro Timer that also shows your activity stats.
- A Pomodoro Tracker Table with columns that indicate the total number of intervals taken to complete a task, start and end times, the total number of breaks taken, and the status of progress made on each task.
- Keep your projects organized with a relational database system and a multi-tracker Kanban board.
- Take the guesswork out of your grades with an automated grade calculator.
- Streamline your job search with a job application tracking system.
- Plan your exams like a pro with an exam planner with a countdown widget and a study log to reflect your preparation level.
Get The Ultimate Student Hub Template
2. Virtual Study/Work Cafe
The Virtual Study/Work Cafe Template for Notion is designed to replicate the experience of studying or working in a cafe. It offers a range of features to help you stay productive and focused. One of the key features is the Pomodoro Tracker widget, which helps break down tasks into manageable chunks.
- Stay focused on your work and avoid distractions with a Pomodoro Timer
- Keep track of everything you need to do with a handy Tasks Checklist.
- Plan your schedule and set achievable goals with the planning section.
- Manage your time effectively with a Clock widget that helps you stay on track.
- Boost your mindset with the Mind Reframe section, where you can type positive thoughts or quotes to keep you motivated.
- Set the mood for productive work with the Sounds section, featuring curated Spotify playlists for focus music during your study or work sessions.
Get the Virtual Study/Work Cafe Template.
Best Pomodoro Task Manager/Project Manager Templates
3. Pomodoro Technique Notion Template
If you’re trying to cut off distractions, maintain focus, and remove procrastination from your workday, then this Pomodoro Technique Notion Template is perfect for you.
This template is designed to help you track your tasks, and manage your time effectively. With this template, you can easily calculate your progress score based on how many tasks you completed and how many pomodoros you used.
- Manage your time effectively with the Pomodoro Timer, which helps you stay focused and productive.
- Keep track of your ideas and insights with the Notes section, perfect for jotting down thoughts during your Pomodoro sessions.
- Prioritize your work and get more done with the tasks section.
- Make the most of your breaks with the Break Tasks section, which suggests productive activities to help you recharge.
- Organize your work into manageable projects with the Projects section.
Get the Pomodoro Technique Notion Template.
4. Pomodoro Task Manager Template
The Pomodoro Task Manager Template is a simple yet effective task manager that utilizes the Pomodoro Technique to help you stay focused and productive.
One of this template’s best features is the Pomodoro Status property, which turns from green to red to give you a visual indication when your Pomodoro session is completed. With this template, you can easily create Pomodoro intervals within Notion without needing any external widgets or code.
- Boost your productivity with a dynamic tasks database that uses Pomodoro timers to keep you on track.
- Stay on top of your progress with the Pomodoro status indicator that turns green during sessions and red when they end.
- Keep focused with the “Minutes Left” property that shows the time remaining in your Pomodoro interval.
- Customize your Pomodoro sessions to your specific needs by adjusting the “Pomodoro Time” property.
Get the Pomodoro Task Manager Template.
5. Minimal Pomodoro Tracker
If you’re looking for a Pomodoro Tracker template that is simple as well as straightforward, then the Minimal Pomodoro Tracker is just what you need.
The Task Tracker table has columns that let you set goals for the number of Pomodoro intervals you intend to take to complete a particular task. Once your task is completed, you can fill in the number of actual intervals taken in the next column. In this way, you can compare your progress on each task.
- Stay on task and manage your time effectively with our in-built Pomodoro Timer located at the top of the page.
- Keep track of your to-do list and monitor your progress with our Task Tracker database.
- Get in the zone and stay focused with our in-built study music widget, designed to help you concentrate on your work.
- Learn more about the Pomodoro Technique with the Guides and Resources section, which offers recommended reads and other helpful resources.
Get the Minimal Pomodoro Tracker.
Best Pomodoro Writer’s Template
6. Novel Productivity Manager Template
The Novel Productivity Manager is a Notion template that helps writers stay productive by breaking down the novel-writing process into manageable tasks.
Using the featured Pomodoro timer widget, writers can keep track of their progress, stay organized, and always know what to work on next.
- The Pomodoro timer widget helps you as a writer, to stay on track with your daily writing goals.
- Enjoy the writing process with the Scene Page template which has curated Spotify playlists to help boost your creativity.
- Track your writing progress with ease using our 16 pre-built database views.
- Plan out your novel in detail with our Timeline section, where you can map out each chapter.
- Keep track of the writing process for every scene using our Drag-and-Drop Board.
Get the Novel Productivity Manager Template.
Best Pomodoro Goal Completion Template
7. Pomodoro Plan Template
The Pomodoro Plan Template is a simple and easy-to-use Notion template that helps you track and plan your Pomodoro sessions. It allows you to monitor the number of daily and total minutes/hours spent on different projects.
- A Pomodoro-timed database, featuring Type, Task, Project, Start, and End Time properties helps you keep up with your deadlines.
- Keep your sessions organized and archived with our Archive Database View, complete with a checkbox to archive sessions at the end of each day.
- Track your progress with our End Date, Project, and Hours Spent properties, along with our Hours and Minutes columns.
- View your total hours spent per project with our Board View.
- Connect our database to your existing systems and workflows for maximum efficiency.
- Sort your sessions by date in descending order for easy reference and analysis.
Get the Pomodoro Plan Template.
Wrapping Up: Best Notion Pomodoro Tracker Templates To Help Complete Your Tasks On Time
The Pomodoro Technique has proven to be a highly effective way to increase productivity and stay focused on tasks. With the help of these best Notion Pomodoro tracker templates, procrastinating and getting distracted will soon become a thing of the past.
So, what are you waiting for? Choose the one best suited for your needs and take charge of your time management today!
💡 notionzen recommends the Ultimate Student Hub Template as it includes not just the Pomodoro Tracker but also a range of other features that you’d need to stay on track and manage academics for affordable pricing. notionzen readers can buy this template at an even lesser price by using the coupon code “notionzen.”
Which is the template that you’re going to use? Do let us know in the comment section.
Before you go, have a look at our article on Notion Inspiration Ideas To Create Beautiful Notion Templates.