Do you struggle to stay on top of your tasks and projects? If so, you're not alone. Many people find it difficult to stay organized and productive, especially when faced with a busy schedule or a demanding workload.
However, there is a way to overcome these challenges and achieve your goals with ease. Notion GTD templates are the ultimate productivity hack that can transform your work.
These Notion templates will make it easy for you to streamline your daily tasks and projects, reduce stress, and stay focused on what matters.
In this article, we'll check out the list of the best Notion GTD templates to get started today! So, let's get started.
Best Notion GTD Templates To Streamline Your Daily Tasks
Notion GTD templates provide a clear and organized structure for managing your to-do lists, projects, and deadlines. With these templates, you can break down complex projects into smaller, more manageable tasks, prioritize your workload, and stay on track with your goals
So, without further ado, let’s look at the best Notion GTD templates for peak productivity.
1. Things in Notion Template
Things in Notion Template has everything you need to manage your to-dos, projects, and areas in their different life cycle stages.
The template comes with pre-populated demo data that includes a few projects and several to-dos. The template is created in such a way that it is suitable for various screen sizes, ranging from mobile phones to tablets and desktops.
- Easily sort through the Inbox where all new to-dos appear.
- The Upcoming page lists all upcoming to-dos by “Do Date” (when you plan to do it) and “Due Date” (when it is due).
- Projects you marked as priority will appear in the Priority Projects block on the main page.
- The Logbook keeps track of completed to-dos and projects
- The Someday feature allows the marking of projects and to-dos for future review and consideration
Get the Things in Notion Template
2. Getting Things Done Template
The Getting Things Done Template is a powerful tool for anyone looking to bring order to their busy lives. This system provides a clear and structured way to organize your tasks and projects, helping you stay on top of your to-do list and achieve your goals.
With features like a points system, weekly reviews, and project organization, the template is designed to help you stay focused, motivated, and in control.
- Points system for each completed task/project, to keep you motivated by assigning points to each task or project and help track your progress.
- A Weekly Review of your tasks and projects can help you stay on track and prioritize effectively.
- Reminders for your tasks and projects so you never forget what you need to do.
- The projects section organizes your tasks into projects, which can be broken down into smaller tasks or “next actions”.
- View all tasks and projects by date with the Calendar view, allowing you to plan your time effectively.
- Organize your tasks by contexts, such as work, home, or errands, so you can easily focus on what you must do in each situation.
Get the Getting Things Done Template
3. Getting Things Done Notion Template
If you're struggling to keep track of all your tasks and feeling overwhelmed by your to-do list, the Getting Things Done Notion Template is here to help.
This template is designed to streamline your workflow and increase your productivity by providing a centralized location for all your current and future tasks.
With features like the Tasks database, State column, and Projects table, you'll be able to easily prioritize your work, track your progress, and stay organized.
Additionally, the main dashboard lets you customize your view and organize your tasks by type, making it easy to find what you need and stay on track.
- Keep all your tasks in one place with the Tasks database, and easily view their due dates, energy level (High/Low), and whether they are “recurring” or “one-time”.
- Quickly see the status of each task in the State column with color-coded dots, such as 🔴for overdue tasks.
- Get a quick overview of what tasks are due on which date in the Tasks table in Calendar view.
- The projects table database helps you group smaller, related tasks into larger projects that require more than two steps to complete.
- The main dashboard lets you organize your tasks into databases by type, such as Finances, Recurring, One-off, Due Soon, and more, making it easy to find what you need and stay on track.
Get the Getting Things Done Notion Template
4. Notion Getting Things Done (Premium Version) Template
The Notion Getting Things Done (Premium Version) Template is a powerful framework that can help you gain clarity and direction in both work and life.
With this tool, you can view your work from different perspectives, ranging from high-level values to daily tasks, and prioritize your actions accordingly.
By defining your work and life levels and aligning your daily actions with your long-term goals, you'll be able to free up time for important projects and activities, while also discarding commitments that don't align with your values.
So, if you're looking to increase productivity, reduce stress, or achieve a better work-life balance, this template can help you achieve your goals.
- 6 sections and 8 databases that have everything covered from tasks to projects to goals and objectives to stay organized and focused.
- Keep track of all your tasks in one place with the Task Manager, and easily prioritize them based on importance and urgency.
- The Project Manager clubs related tasks together into larger projects and tracks your progress as you work towards your goals.
- Set and track your goals using the proven 3 MIQ method using the Goal-Setting tool.
- With the Objectives tool, you can utilize the powerful OKR framework to set and achieve your objectives.
- The monthly review tool follows the 1 in 60 rule to review your progress each month and adjust your goals and priorities as needed.
Get the Notion Getting Things Done (Premium Version) Template
5. Getting Things Done (GTD) Dashboard
The Getting Things Done (GTD) Dashboard has covered you, equipping you with a powerful tool to get things done efficiently.
This template is designed to make task management a breeze, using the proven principles of the GTD method. With its intuitive interface and powerful features, the GTD Dashboard helps you stay organized and focused, so you can get more done in less time.
Whether you're working on a small project or a complex task, the GTD Dashboard makes it easy to keep track of everything in one place. You can also set deadlines, assign tasks to team members, track progress with ease, and so much more.
- Project Tracking feature to help keep track of all your projects in one place, including tasks, deadlines, and resources.
- Easily filter and search through your tasks to quickly find what you need with Advanced Filter and Search.
- Plan your week with a Weekly Timeline and Calendar view to help you stay on track.
- Collaborate with your team, share files and documents, and communicate effectively in one place.
- Use the Weekly Review feature to reflect on your progress and plan for the week ahead.
Get the Getting Things Done (GTD) Dashboard Template
6. Getting Things Done Notion Template (Version 3.0)
The Getting Things Done Notion Template (Version 3.0) offers a practical way to implement the popular GTD productivity methodology in your personal and professional life.
This template is designed to make it easy for you to put the GTD process into action and achieve your goals.
Unlike other GTD notion templates that only focus on the “immediate action” layer, this template covers the full scope of long-term planning, following the 6 Horizons model of GTD.
This means that you can plan to start with your longest-term visions and work your way down to individual actions, all within one Notion template.
- Step-by-step Detailed Instructions for setting up your own GTD dashboard, even if you're new to the GTD process.
- Plan Your Projects Database is a comprehensive database to strategize and manage your projects while keeping track of their progress.
- Long-Term Planning Database helps you map out your long-term goals and plans.
- Context-Sorted Next Actions help you organize your next actions by context, such as calls to make, emails to send, or errands to run.
Get the Getting Things Done Notion Template (Version 3.0)
7. GTD Weekly Review Notion Template
The GTD Weekly Review Notion Template is all about helping you conduct a weekly review to stay on top of your priorities and get important things done, to make the most of your review time.
The weekly review helps you to clarify your thinking by organizing your digital workspace. This means that you can streamline your thought process and focus on what's most important.
By setting intentions and priorities for the upcoming week, you can ensure that important but non-urgent tasks get done. Ultimately, this template can help you to stay productive and get things done efficiently.
- Weekly Review Framework is a simple 2×2 matrix to guide you through the weekly review process and help you clarify your priorities.
- A built-in 25-Minute Pomodoro Timer to keep you focused and ensure that your weekly review doesn't take up too much of your time.
- A detailed step-by-step GTD Instructions guide to help you implement the GTD method in your weekly review, including a time and task audit, journaling prompts, planning and prioritization, and vision setting.
- Inspiring Journaling Prompts are provided to guide your journaling, helping you gain clarity and focus on your goals.
Get the GTD Weekly Review Notion Template
Wrapping Up: Best GTD Notion Templates For Peak Productivity
The GTD Notion templates are an excellent tool for enhancing productivity and achieving your goals. These templates make it easy to organize tasks, set priorities, and track progress.
This approach can help you stay motivated and ensure that you are working towards your goals effectively and efficiently. Remember, true productivity is not about putting in more effort, but about working smarter.
So, give these templates a try and see how they can help you achieve peak productivity.
If you liked this article, then definitely read our compilation of the best Notion daily planners to maximize productivity.
Let us know in the comments which GTD Notion template you liked the most.