Are you looking for the best Notion daily planner template?
Staying organized and on top of your daily tasks is key to maximizing productivity. For many people, a daily planner is an essential tool to structure their days and keep track of to-do lists, appointments, and deadlines. However, scribbling your to-do tasks on a pen-paper combination can be a little static and restrictive. It is where Notion's daily planner templates come in.
In this article, we'll explore some of the best Notion daily routine templates to help you optimize your workflow and achieve peak productivity. We'll cover templates that include calendars, to-do lists, habit trackers, daily schedules, and more.
Let’s check them out one by one.
15 Best Notion Daily Planner Templates – Time to be More Productive and Efficient
One of the most important things when choosing a Notion planner template is to look for what blocks or widgets the template has to offer. If it misses out on blocks such as note-taking, task management, habit tracker, or actions, you probably want to reconsider your choice.
Now that we know what to look out for, let's dive into some of the best templates available. With hundreds of options to choose from, it can be overwhelming to find the right planner tailored to your needs. To help you get started, we've narrowed it down to the best templates to help you get organized and efficient.
1. All-in-One Notion Daily Planner
All-in-One Notion Daily Planner is a streamlined and easy-to-use template that integrates all facets of your day into one platform, promoting efficient life management and nurturing personal growth. With this planner template, you can bring order to the chaos of your daily schedule and gain clarity on your goals.
It provides spaces for reflection, allowing you to align with your aspirations and prioritize self-care. The mood tracker helps you monitor your emotional health and identify patterns, while the habit tracker promotes consistency in positive routines and personal growth.
- Seamless task management.
- Efficient time tracking.
- Holistic self-reflection.
- Habit tracker for personal growth.
- Mood tracker for emotional health.
2. The Ultime Life Planner
If you’re looking for the ultimate daily planner template, look no further than The Ultime Life Planner. With its customizable dashboard, weekly agenda, and daily journal with reflection prompts, you’ll stay focused and motivated every step of the way. The Ultime Life Planner also includes a meal planning section that allows you to plan meals, save favorite recipes, and keep track of grocery shopping.
Additionally, it also includes morning routine guide to help you create a successful morning routine that sets the tone for productive days.
- Weekly agenda to prioritize goals.
- Daily journal with 20+ prompts for reflection.
- Goals hub to set your vision and create an action plan to achieve that.
- Morning routine guide to boost energy and establish positive habits.
- Weekly reset guide to start each week with clarity and purpose.
- Budget tracking feature to stay on top of finances.
3. Notion Ultimate Life Planner
The Notion Ultimate Life Planner uses a systematic and structured approach to planning, providing complete clarity and direction for your future plans. It lets you easily plan your tasks, set deadlines and achieve your goals throughout the year.
This daily planner Notion template includes a project management feature where you can add all your projects, create timelines, assign tasks, and track progress automatically. It helps you effectively plan your days, weeks, and months while keeping track of important areas in your life throughout the year. Additionally, it makes use of the Eisenhower matrix for task prioritization.
The Notion Ultimate Life Planner comes in two different versions – a minimalistic black and white version or an aesthetic version with beautiful gradients. You get to use both versions with a single purchase.
- Complete life planner dashboard.
- Vision section for future goal setting.
- Project Manager for creating timelines.
- Planners for weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual planning.
- Resolutions section for identifying future resolutions.
4. Minimalist Daily Planner
The Minimalist Daily Planner template offers a clean and simple layout that eliminates distractions. This allows you to focus on what matters most.
The template includes sections for a daily planner, to-do list, schedule, minimalist habit tracker, and monthly agenda. With these components, you have everything you need to organize your day-to-day activities.
In addition to the essential components, it also includes features like reminders, reflections, appointment tracking, project management, and a month performance overview.
- Daily planner section for prioritizing tasks.
- To-do list for tracking all your pending tasks.
- Schedule section for managing appointments and events.
- Minimalist habit tracker to build positive habits.
- Monthly agenda for an overview of upcoming activities.
5. The Daily Notion Planner
The Daily Notion Planner is a beautifully designed template for providing structure to your routines and enhancing your productivity. This planner is perfect for individuals who value organization and want to make the most out of their day.
With features such as affirmation and gratitude sections, work goals tracking, personal goals tracking, a full time-stamped schedule, and top priorities management, The Daily Notion Planner covers all aspects of your daily planning needs.
But it doesn’t stop there! This planner also includes additional sections for social media posts planning, habit tracker, meal menu planning, current read tracking, and note-taking space.
- Affirmation and gratitude sections.
- Work and personal goals tracking.
- Full time-stamped schedule.
- Top priorities management.
- Social media posts planning
6. Notion Planner – Purple Flowers Theme
With its aesthetic purple floral theme, Notion Planner – Purple Flowers Theme template turns Notion into a one-stop daily planning dashboard. The planner is fully automated with 6 major categories to help you stay on task and achieve your goals.
- Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Planners – Map out schedules and track progress across different time frames.
- Today's Tasks – Separate urgent and regular to-do lists.
- Trackers and Lists – Reading list, habit tracker, and more.
- Chores – Designated pages for bedroom, bathroom, office and kitchen.
- Today's Schedule – Hourly schedule from 12 am to 11 pm.
- Affirmations – Uplifting quotes for productivity.
- Automated and visually appealing with purple flower theme.
7. The Manifest Weekly/Daily Planner
The Manifest Weekly/Daily Planner is one of the top choices for an efficient and well-planned daily planner. There are a bunch of reasons why you should be planning to use it.
One of the most liked features of the Notion Manifest daily planner is the timeline view of things to do in the entire day. You plan and depict events based on timely hours and set tags such as “Active,” “Completed,” and “Upcoming” to track the status or progress.
- Straightforward template with no dashboards and messy navigations
- Daily planner data rolls up into months, quarters, and yearly databases for ease in tracking
- Tag entries of your journal with a bullet journal like system and differentiate entries based on personal, business, learning, teaching, or content creation
- Use timeline/roadmap view to plan out projects and organize more efficiently
- Filter your actions based on project, priority, due date, or time needed
8. Daily, Weekly, Monthly Planners
Daily, Weekly, Monthly Planner is a straightforward digital planner that allows you to optimize organization across days, weeks, and months for peak performance. The daily planner provides a detailed schedule for day-to-day activities, allowing you to prioritize tasks effectively and stay on track.
With the weekly planner, you can easily get an overview of your week ahead, making it easier to plan and allocate time for different projects or commitments. And the monthly planner helps you with long-term planning, allowing you to set goals and milestones for the month ahead.
- Streamlined digital planner designed for maximum productivity.
- Includes daily, weekly, and monthly planners.
- User-friendly and clean interface without any clutter.
- All-in-one planning solution for personal or professional use
9. Personal Home – All-in-One Notion Planner
The Personal Home – All-in-One Notion Planner lets you create an efficient workspace, helping you manage your tasks seamlessly and track your workload.
- Set and track goals in a yearly, monthly, and weekly planner format.
- Establish and maintain habits with an automated habit tracker.
- Manage your finances, and track income, expenses, savings, and investments.
- Promote well-being through exercise, relaxation, hobbies, and mindfulness.
10. Notion Daily Planner Template
Notion Daily Planner comes with a bunch of valuable widgets classified under four major sections. To begin with, you can use a to-do list to add your appointments and tasks, then track your progress, add things that worked for you or write a short gratitude journal for the day.
You can also use the habit tracker that comes along with this template. One of the other things that I liked is the web snippet that allows you to save links or references from numerous websites or social media for your research or self-development.
- Daily routine for your life, study, work or business
- Day plan for keeping your life on track
- Monthly planner retrospective
- Habit tracker and business networking along with the daily planner
11. Ella's Daily Planner (All Pink)
Ella's Daily Planner is an aesthetic Notion template that’s an appealing and in-detailed daily planner template for Notion users. It is made in pink color and is specifically targeted at women. Here, users can find helpful sections such as a pre-plan timetable for the day, a weather widget, notes, tasks to do, and a goal tracker.
The timetable widget is perfect for pre-planning your day, and it is well-designed to fill in most of the important information.
- Pre-plan your day with a detailed timetable
- A goal tracker to help you head towards a better lifestyle
- Scribble an important list of events over the day
- Pen down notes in a list format along with an image
12. Daily Productivity Planner
Daily Productivity Planner is a modernly appealing template that fascinates users and works efficiently. You can find helpful widgets such as a “Focus” to-do list and a calendar of important events such as meetings, calls, personal, and work.
Most daily planners only allow you to plan as per hours and not the time of the day; Daily Productivity Planner classifies the tasks as per the time of day, such as morning, afternoon, evening, and night owl.
- Daily Focus
- Important Times
- Daily Break Downs
- Automated “New Day Button”
- Daily Archives Page
13. The Ultimate Daily Planner
The Ultimate Daily Planner comes with an intuitive layout, and lets you easily divide your tasks into Top Priority, Full To-Do List, and Tasks for Tomorrow sections. The daily schedule allows for time-blocking, ensuring you allocate dedicated time slots for each task.
Additionally, the template includes a simple meal planner and water tracker to encourage healthy eating habits and hydration throughout the day. At the end of the day, there is a reflection section where you can assess your accomplishments and areas for improvement.
- Efficient organization and prioritization of tasks.
- Effective time management through time-blocking.
- Encourages healthy eating habits and hydration.
- Provides a space for self-reflection and personal growth.
- Archive to put your completed days.
14. Daily Productivity Notion Template
The Daily Productivity Notion template combines aesthetics and functionality, providing you with a seamless user experience across different devices. The template includes a daily schedule board with three different templates, allowing you to customize it according to your needs.
- Visual progress bar for tracking daily habits.
- Daily schedule board with 3 different templates.
- Hourly view of the day to stay on track and prioritize tasks.
15. Daily Planner Pro Notion Template
Daily Planner Pro Notion template offers a comprehensive solution for organizing your daily activities with its categorized to-do lists and daily activity schedule. It also includes an upcoming activities section, ensuring that important events are always in focus.
- Categorized to-do lists.
- Daily activity schedule.
- Upcoming activities section.
That's it! These are all the different planner templates that will help you improve your productivity and track your daily tasks.
Wrapping Up: The Best Notion Daily Planner Template
A daily planner helps you plan your entire day and helps you become more productive. However, choosing the best Notion daily planner template can be confusing, with many options onboard unless you select one from our list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use Notion as a daily planner?
Yes, you can use Notion as a daily planner. Notion offers a range of customizable templates and features that make it ideal for organizing your daily tasks, appointments, and personal goals. You can create to-do lists, set reminders, track habits, and even journal all within the same app.
How do I create a calendar planner in Notion?
To make a calendar planner in Notion, first create a new page and then add the “Calendar” database to it. Customize the database by adding different views, such as a monthly or weekly planner layout, and additional properties. You can then add a task to a specific date by clicking on it and filling out the details.
Can you make a weekly schedule on Notion?
Yes, you can make a weekly schedule on Notion. Notion has a calendar database that can be customized to be viewed as weekly schedule.