Are you looking for the best Notion daily planner template?
Planning your day is one of the most important things you should do. It helps you in better time management and become more productive. However, scribbling your things to do on a pen-paper combination can be a little static and restrictive. It is where Notion’s daily planner templates come in to save and help you design your daily plans more effectively.
A daily planner template helps you manage your timely events, work hours, things to do, and what not to miss. However, choosing the right daily planner can be a little trickier But don’t worry, we did the hard work for you and have already chosen the five best daily planner templates.
Let’s check them out one by one…
5 Best Notion Daily Planner Templates – Time to be More Productive and Efficient
One of the most important things when choosing a daily planner template is what blocks or widgets the template has to offer. If it misses out on blocks such as note-taking, a to-do list, or actions, you probably want to reconsider your choice.
In this list of best Notion daily planner templates, we pick and discuss the most suitable templates for you.
1. The Manifest Weekly/Daily Planner
The Manifest Weekly/Daily Planner is one of the top choices for an efficient and well-planned daily planner. There are a bunch of reasons why you should be planning to use it.
One of the most liked features of the Notion Manifest daily planner is the timeline view of things to do in the entire day. You plan and depict events based on timely hours and set tags such as “Active,” “Completed,” and “Upcoming” to track the status or progress.
- Straightforward template with no dashboards and messy navigations
- Daily planner data rolls up into months, quarters, and yearly databases for ease in tracking
- Tag entries of your journal with a bullet journal like system and differentiate entries based on personal, business, learning, teaching, or content creation
- Use timeline/roadmap view to plan out projects and organize more efficiently
- Filter your actions based on project, priority, due date, or time needed
2. Daily Productivity Planner
Daily Productivity Planner is a modernly appealing template that fascinates users and works efficiently. You can find helpful widgets such as a “Focus” to-do list and a calendar of important events such as meetings, calls, personal, and work.
Most daily planners only allow you to plan as per hours and not the time of the day; Daily Productivity Planner classifies the tasks as per the time of day, such as morning, afternoon, evening, and night owl.
- Daily Focus
- Important Times
- Daily Break Downs
- Automated “New Day Button”
- Daily Archives Page
3. Notion Daily Planner Template
A lot of detailing is to be done when you plan your day, and the same goes with choosing a daily planner template on Notion. Fortunately, Notion Daily Planner is a template that does the right job for you.
Here, you can find a bunch of valuable widgets classified under four major sections. To begin with, you can use a to-do list to add your appointments and tasks, then track your progress, add things that worked for you or write a short gratitude journal for the day.
Later, you can also track with the habit tracker that comes along with this template. One of the other things that I liked is the web snippet that allows you to save links or references from numerous websites or social media for your research or self-development.
- Daily routine for your life, study, work or business
- Day plan for keeping your life on track
- Monthly planner retrospective
- Habit tracker and business networking along with the daily planner
4. Daily Planner
The fourth daily planner on the list and among the best, Daily Planner is a minimalist and on-point planner for you. There is nothing fancy about this template, but it covers most of the needful sections and is well-designed, and does the job rightly.
Here, you can find sections such as a time tracker, goal milestones, tasks to do, meetings and appointments, meal tracker, and notes.
There is an additional and most useful section that the best of the best Notion daily planner template misses out on but Daily Planner doesn’t, and it is the finance tracker. You can track your everyday expenses and income on the go with this handy Daily Planner template on Notion.
- A time tracker to pen down your hourly events
- Track goals and tasks to do with a simple list
- View your upcoming meetings, appointments, and classes
- Write down important notes and focus while planning your day
- Meal and finance planner for a better lifestyle
5. Ella’s Daily Planner (All Pink)
Ella’s Daily Planner is an aesthetic Notion template that’s an appealing and in-detailed daily planner template for Notion users. It is made in pink color and is specifically targeted at women. Here, users can find helpful sections such as a pre-plan timetable for the day, a weather widget, notes, tasks to do, and a goal tracker.
The timetable widget is perfect for pre-planning your day, and it is well-designed to fill in most of the important information.
- Pre-plan your day with a detailed timetable
- A goal tracker to help you head towards a better lifestyle
- Scribble an important list of events over the day
- Pen down notes in a list format along with an image
Wrapping Up: The Best Notion Daily Planner Template
A daily planner helps you plan your entire day and helps you become more productive. However, choosing the best Notion daily planner template can be confusing, with many options onboard unless you select one from our list. Which is your favorite Notion template from the list? Do let us know in the comment section.