If you’re looking for a way to keep track of your daily activities and important tasks, go no further than Notion. Here’s a list of the best calendar templates that you may find useful.
One of the most efficient ways to get tasks done is to set a deadline, and marking them on a calendar is an age-old trick that’s been followed for decades.
If you have events that you don’t want to miss out on, you can rely on the calendar views on your Notion workspace, but there is a problem with it; there are not many dedicated calendar templates on Notion, and creating one would take some time.
To make things easier for you, we have picked some of the best Notion templates with efficient calendar operations.
Best Notion Calendar Templates – Make Event Tracking More Easier
If you want to organize your days, meetings, work schedule, appointments, or other activities, the calendar templates should easily help you accomplish it.
While picking the Notion calendar templates, it is important to note which of the templates are efficient and correlate with databases on your workspace.
1. Social Media Manager | Content Planning for Social Platforms
Planning out content for your social media is an important task as a creator. If you are still following the old-school trick of planning your content using Excel or spreadsheets, it is time to shift to Notion with the Social Media Manager template.
The template showcases a content calendar that can be used to plan your content in a more understandable way directly from your Notion workspace.
Besides, the content calendar helps you plan out content for 5 of the top social media platforms – Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Discord, and TikTok.
There is more to this template than just planning your content calendar. Using the same template, you can easily manage your posts, tasks, and ideas.
Once you have your content calendar ready, there is also an export option to copy the post queue in a document format for printouts and other purposes.
We also like the KPI and goal tracking section that makes it easier for you to complete your posts before the set deadline and never deviate.
- Help you plan your content calendar for social media platforms.
- Showcases 5 popular post templates – Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, and Discord.
- Supports tasks and post management.
- Export your content calendar and post queue with ease.
- Organize content within the dashboard for all platforms.
2. Notion Calendar Template for Task and Project Management System
The Notion Task and Project Management System is another perfect choice for calendar templates as it makes project tracking an easier task.
Using this template, you can mark your project sprints, set deadlines, manage meetings with the team and other professionals, and also share the calendar with your project managers.
If your calendar is too clumsy, you can quickly change to multiple view options, such as lists, boards, and galleries, before prioritizing or changing your current plans.
This Notion template is perfect for anyone who wants to manage their project with ease as it also offers to-do lists, management between teams, assigning tasks, and much more.
Besides, you can pre-assign tasks for today, tomorrow, and even the week ahead to manage better.
- Showcases all popular kinds of views (lists, boards (Kanban), calendars, timelines, and galleries)
- 30+ pre-built dashboards for a quick setup (personal and team dashboards)
- 4 clean and easy-to-manage relational databases.
- Page templates for every new task, project, topic, and area (dedicated preconfigured template)
- Progress bar to track your task status.
3. Notion Advanced Workout Planner and Tracker – Colossus
It helps you view your fitness objectives and goals directly in your Notion calendar. It is also one of the best ways to track your workout goals and the days you have been missing out on your routines.
From planning your training sessions for the week to adding workout programs, this template does the work for you.
Additionally, there are more features, such as a dedicated workout dashboard where you can find all your workout programs and performance. You can also set up your training objectives, references, and more.
- View fitness objectives and goals directly with the calendar.
- Map out your workout goals and training sessions.
- Devise workout programs and routines.
- Always rewatch and read all the instructional videos and blogs from the reference section.
- Track your training sessions directly from the calendar view.
4. Ultimate Life Planner – Notion Template V1.2
Planning and tracking your daily routine with discipline and consistency helps you grow well in life, but how do you make this happen? This is exactly where you can use the Ultimate Life Planner Notion template.
Ultimate Life Planner has several blocks and sections that help you improve your lifestyle, from planning your meals to tracking your moods.
The creator also regularly updates the template to give you more features and experiences, such as the V1.2 offers a household management page, student dashboard, habit builder, goal planner and tracker, and mood tracker.
You can also access a few pages from the earlier version, such as a finance tracker. The new version, on the other hand, includes extra features for the finance tracker, such as a dedicated business section.
However, one of the template’s standout features is its calendar view, which offers seamless and better planning of your daily routines.
You can mark important events and track your meetings and appointments much better than traditional calendar tools.
- Calendar view for better planning of daily routines.
- Interactive and useful features on the dashboard, such as a to-do list, notes, a reading list, and more.
- Mark your important events, meetings, and appointments directly in the calendar.
- Regular updates from the creator at no extra cost once you buy the template.
- Dedicated pages for mood and habit tracking, household management, finance tracker, student dashboard, and more.
Wrapping up: The Best Notion Calendar Templates
These were our top choices on the Notion calendar templates, and we absolutely love using them. The templates offer interactive calendar interactions, such as easily adding events and managing routines.
Which is your favorite template from the list? Do let us know in the comment section, and have you checked our Notion template collection yet? Find some amazing and productive templates for your Notion workspace.