Having a daily morning routine in place is crucial for maximizing your productivity and taking charge of health and wellness.
Even though we have certain steps in our morning routine fixed, like having breakfast, meditating, and going for a walk; sometimes it feels like we don’t have enough time on our hands to do all these things.
As a result, our mornings become rushed, and stressful; thus, negatively affecting our productivity.
Maintaining a planner or habit tracker may help you avoid this.
Notion’s morning routine templates are amazing at helping you stay focused and organized.
In this article, we have compiled a list of the best morning routine Notion templates that will help you achieve your goals for a productive and healthy morning routine.
Best Morning Routine Notion Templates – Stay on Track Every Day
Therefore a good morning routine template should have all of the above features.
Here are some templates that you can add to your Notion workspace that will help you to stay on track every morning and help you enhance your self-care and productivity regimen.
1. Habit Box Tracker
Is there anything more rewarding than tick-marking off your goals for the day? The feeling of satisfaction that you get from completing your desired goals helps us feel accomplished. This template helps you do just that.
- Provides a graphical view of your consistency.
- Automatically refreshes its values every month, allowing you to view only the results of the current month.
- Enables you to visualize your progress.
- Option to view in both Table and Gallery formats.
2. Notion OS Dashboard
This is a unique Notion dashboard template that lets you track daily habits, make to-do lists, and also monitor your progress on your OKRs (objectives and key results) in various areas in your life whether it’s work, your health, your study goals, and much more.
Keeping track of your progress every morning helps you structure your day to make the most of it, which is why this works great as a morning routine template.
- Comes with 5 dashboard themes in both light & dark mode.
- It comes as a bundle and includes 8 different sub-templates.
- Also comes with a dashboard guide and Notion resources.
- Highly customizable to individual needs and preferences.
- Project, Task and Time Management.
- Includes Board, Gallery, List, and Calendar database.
Here are the included sub-templates:
- Second Brain – The organizational structure of your systems.
- Finance Tracker – Manage your income, expenses, and subscriptions.
- CRM – Manage your clients and their projects.
- OKR Goal Tracker – Use Objectives and Key Results to track goals for each quarter.
- Fitness Planner – Workout and meal planner.
- Bullet Journal – Quick daily journal for practicing gratitude.
- Book Library – Book tracker and book list.
- YouTube Workflow – Streamline your YouTube video creation process.
3. Morning Routine Template for Notion
Following a robust morning routine is now no longer a difficult task with this Morning Routine Template for Notion. The template has a checklist of various morning routine activities that you can choose from and customize to your preferences. Once you select your preferred activities, you can even add them to your main dashboard, if you wish.
- More than 10 different activities to choose from, like Exercise, Reading, Journaling, Yoga, and more.
- A full introduction to morning routines as well as some tips and tricks on how to manage those days when your routine gets disrupted.
4. Morning Writing Routine Template
This template includes all the essentials for an aesthetic morning routine. Journaling one’s emotions, thoughts, and feelings is a great way to help sort them out and keep them from interfering with your productivity. This template will help you start your day with positivity and gratitude.
- Morning pages
- Gratitude exercises
- Focus item
- Past visualization
- Future visualization
- To-do list
5. Morning Routine
If you are new to morning routines or are just starting out and want something a bit simpler, then this template is perfect for you. This is a super simple template that you can incorporate into your Notion workspace within seconds.
- Habit tracker with checkboxes for each day of the week.
- Keep track of your daily as well as weekly progress.
- Easily customizable.
6. Habit Tracker
Similar to our previous template, if you have a pretty basic daily routine and want to go for a simple template, then this is the one for you. This template will help you keep up with your New Year’s resolution for following a healthy routine every morning.
- Highly customizable
- Break down individual habits by day or month
- Track daily as well as monthly progress
- Add notes or images inside each day’s subpage
7. Daily Routines and Affirmations Template
Incorporating daily affirmations in your morning routine may help you in having a positive mindset throughout the day. Apart from affirmations, this Daily Routines and Affirmations Template has options to track your daily routine as well.
- Easy and functional
- Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Bed Routines
- Includes user-friendly drag-and-drop affirmation board
- Various blocks for affirmations of different categories like Health, Gratitude, Self-Love, and many others.
Wrapping Up: Best Morning Routine Notion Templates
These are some of our top picks for morning routine templates that are customizable and easy to incorporate into your Notion workspace.
If you are looking for something that is advanced and has multiple template options, then you can go for the Notion OS dashboard. However, if you want something simpler and easier to manage, then the
Morning routine is your best bet. Either way, we hope this article helps you find the template which is best suited for your needs!
If you don’t know how to add a template to your Notion workspace, do check out our article on it.
What if you want to customize your morning routine template after adding it to your Notion workspace? Read our tutorial article on how to insert a table in Notion.
Lastly, don’t forget to have a look at some of the best aesthetic templates for your Notion workspace.