Are you looking for a Notion dashboard template to organize your pages and tidy up the content?
Notion has templates for pretty much everything from book tracker to grocery list. However, it becomes much easier when you have commonly used templates under one roof. This is where the Notion dashboard templates come into the picture.
A dashboard template makes it easier for you to manage most of the commonly used widgets on a single page. So, you don’t have to use several templates or get frustrated navigating from one template to another.
Moreover, when widgets such as Spotify playlists, journal boxes, and to-do lists are on a single template, it can help you do your work more efficiently as everything you need is right in front of you.
In this article, we discuss the five best Notion dashboard templates that will make your life much easier.
5 Best Notion Dashboard Templates- Ideas, Journal, Student, and More
Notion templates are usually filled with other inner templates that make them more useful and appealing, but there is more to it; you can customize them as per your needs by adding custom widgets and do not limit them to their original nature. These customizations are great to make the existing templates more compelling and functional.
The following list of Notion dashboard templates will help you manage your goals, things to do, habit tracking, etc. Moreover, you can customize templates for professional and personal use with simple retouching of widgets.
Let’s check out the best dashboard templates one by one.
1. Ella’s Notion Dashboard Template
Ella’s Notion Dashboard template is an aesthetic Notion template, making it one of the best choices. This one for all Notion dashboard template helps you manage your life events, study, work, and daily chores. You can find individual pages to track each event and manage them more efficiently.
- A master to-do list for weekly tasks, projects, shopping, and a task list
- Ideas table with a progress tag
- Daily, weekly, and monthly goals tracker
- Action planner for daily chores and tasks
- Priority-based task management
2. The Ultimate Student Hub
Do you long for a comprehensive, done-for-you student template that captures every detail of your university life in one place? Well, this is it!
This all-inclusive Ultimate Student Hub template will help you stay on top of everything from coursework to exam schedules to job applications to project management and beyond.
It allows you to effortlessly navigate between all university specifics, so you don’t miss anything.
Students at any level can benefit from this practical template, which aims to create a productive Notion environment for studying.
It makes use of every one of Notion’s views, including the calendar, the gallery, the calendar, and the boards (Kanban).
With the help of this functional and aesthetically pleasing template, you may forego the need to switch between several others.
- Assignment schedule displaying progress
- Comprehensive database for course subjects
- Detailed planner for lectures
- Relational database system for project management
- Automated Grade Calculator
- Exam planner with a countdown widget
- Pomodoro Timer with activity Stats
- Study log reflecting preparation level.
- Detailed Listing of Campus Events
- A multi-tracker Kanban board
- Job Application Tracking System
And there is still a lot to add to the list.
💡 notionzen recommends this template because it includes all of the features you’d need to stay on track and manage academics for affordable pricing. notionzen readers can buy this template at an even lesser price by using the coupon code “notionzen.”
3. Notion Life Dashboard 2.0
Life Dashboard 2.0 template is a complete package for those who are goal-oriented in life. The dashboard comprises several useful widgets such as a habit tracker, a to-do list, and even a goal tracker.
Though this template has several inline databases, the star database is the handy goal tracker. Here, you can track your weekly, monthly, quarterly, and even yearly goals on the go. Moreover, you can track your progress with a weekly statistical report and know your stand.
- A master to-do list to keep track of your things to do
- Goal and habit tracker for a better lifestyle management
- Reset your goals weekly to start afresh
- Weekly statistical report of your progress
- Track your weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals
4. Notion Student Dashboard
There are several dashboards for students; the Notion Student Dashboard particularly interests most users for its set of functionality. You can find inline databases to manage your academic activities.
A dedicated overview page helps you find information about individual lectures and courses with simple navigation. So, when you click on a particular lecture, a separate page is created where you can store notes and other information about that lecture.
- Structured template to track all your semesters and courses on the go
- Auto-generated template pages for new each lecture
- Dedicate space repetition page so you can focus on the lessons that need attention
- Automatically generated calendar for all assessments
- Dedicated task page categorized by course
5. Minimal Dashboard
The Minimal dashboard is one of the cleanest and favorite Notion dashboard templates. There is nothing fancy like color boxes or emojis, which gives it a more premium look, while several features of this template outsmart most of the other dashboard templates.
The overview page showcases a simple list featuring inner templates, such as a finance tracker or a blog journal. Each page is customized as per the needs. For instance, the finance tracker consists of a well-made table to track your daily finances, while the blog templates look more professional than plain journal text boxes. That’s quite appealing.
- Curated Notion templates for notes, work, personal and life
- Manage your lifestyle with trackers for goals and milestones and tasks to do using focus and weekly tracker
- Professional management using the project management board, tools to use, bulletin, client records, and more
- Manage personal life to track and improve health, finances, lessons, and purchases
- Pen down your thoughts from life using a blog, books to read, travel plans, and time management
Wrapping Up: 5 Best Notion Dashboard Templates
Notion dashboard template helps you manage and organize your everyday events on a single template. These five best Notion dashboard templates are best for professional, personal, and academic uses. If you have any more suggestions for us to include in the list, do let us know in the comment section.