Are you looking for a way to add countdown timers to your Notion workspace?
Whether you want to countdown to important deadlines, events, or tasks, countdown timers can help you stay on top of them.
In this article, we have compiled a list of some of the best free countdown timer widgets that you can easily embed in your Notion pages. These widgets range from simple and elegant to more interactive and fun. You can even customize them to suit your preferences and needs.
Let’s get started!
Best Notion Countdown Widgets to Add Customizable Timers to Your Pages
If you’re looking to enhance your Notion pages with countdown timers, there are several great options available. From Pomodoro timer countdown widgets to counting down to your holidays, these embeddable Notion widgets will help you keep track of everything.
Let’s look at some of the best ones available.
1. Simple CountDown for Notion
The Simple Count Down for Notion is a simple and minimalistic countdown timer to add to your Notion dashboard. It has an easy-to-use interface. You can quickly add a title and set up a countdown for important events or deadlines.
- Simple and aesthetic clock widget.
- Options to select if you want to display years, months, weeks, days, hours, and minutes in the countdown.
- Customizable title, date, theme, background color, widget color, and even the colors of each figure.
- Support for light mode and dark mode.
2. Indify’s Countdown widget
Indify is a collection of high-quality Notion widgets, one of which is the aesthetic Notion countdown widget.
- Clean and sleek appearance.
- Add your own hex color codes to the background color, text color, and accent color.
- Choose which values to show between months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
- Support for light and dark modes with the option to set it to adapt to system settings automatically.
3. Kairo Notion Blocks
Kairo Timer Blocks are a fun and interactive set of countdown timers to help you keep track of the time spent on tasks. They are available in different designs and for different use cases.
- Edit the color scheme, title, minutes, seconds, light or dark mode, and the emoji icon.
- Receive reminders and notifications when you reach the set time limit.
- Track and analyze your time usage to identify areas for improvement.
Tickcounter countdown timer may look a bit dated but comes with a lot of tweaks to customize it to your liking.
- Add colors and pictures to the background.
- Specify the timezone for the stop timer.
- Customizable features with options for color schemes and fonts.
- Countdown to zero or set it to keep counting upward.
The WidgetBox has quite a few widgets to choose from, including a countdown timer. It has a simple and minimal design which you can simply copy and paste into your Notion page.
- Create up to 5 widgets for free.
- Customize background color, title, emojis, and icons.
- User-friendly interface with seamless integration in Notion.
6. Templationary Timer Widget
The Templationary Countdown Notion widget allows users to set up repeatable short countdowns to track time for various tasks. You can get this widget by submitting your e-mail address.
- Useful for a wide range of tasks, such as timing study or work sessions, tracking exercise, or cooking times.
- Alarm sound to alert you when the time is up.
- Customizable interval length for flexibility
7. TimeandDate Countdown Widget
TimeandDate is a highly customizable free countdown timer that you can add to your Notion pages. It lets you customize the timer by simply filling out the different fields on the page.
- Supports all major time zones. Customizable with DST (daylight saving time).
- No need to sign up or register.
- Choose different backgrounds, text options, colors and fonts.
Now that you have seen some of the best Notion widgets for countdown timers, you might be wondering how to add them to your pages. Don’t worry, it’s not complicated at all. In the next section, we will show you how to embed any of the countdown widgets by following a few simple steps
How Do I Add a Countdown Widget to Notion?
Adding a widget to your Notion page is fairly simple. Embed any of the countdown widgets by following a few simple steps.
- Go to the widget you want to add and copy its URL or code.
- Go to your Notion page and add the Embed block (/embed).
- Paste the copied link and hit enter.
- You can resize the shape of the widget by dragging its edges.
Wrapping Up: Best Notion Countdown Timer Widgets
Adding countdown timer widgets to your Notion templates is bound to help you improve your productivity and time management. Notion has a variety of customization options available. You can easily keep track of important deadlines, events, or tasks by embedding these widgets right in your notion workspace.
Track project milestones or set reminders for important deadlines. The wide variety of options available ensures there’s a countdown timer widget best suited to your needs.
Give them a try and see how they can transform your Notion experience!